Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Heavy on my heart...

Sometimes it's easy to get wrapped up in ourselves... our own lives...

It's easy to forget all that really goes on in this crazy world...

all the hurt, disappoint, sorrow, and sadness.

Sometimes it's just easier to block it out... to pretend it doesn't exist

pretend it doesn't effect our happy lives

It does...

and there's no way around it....

The only hope we have in this life is him, Jesus Christ, our Lord

I don't know who is reading this tonight... I don't know who needs these words...

I just know I feel led to write this post

Actually this isn't even where I had planned on going with this... but it's where he is taking it

Whatever it is that is weighing you down... causing you pain...

Give it to him.

Sometimes in the storm its hard to see the Son shinning through...

But he is... Trust him... He holds the master plan

Yes It hard to let go, I struggle with this..
He is in control... stop questioning

Tonight this is my prayer...

Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings
You glory And I know there'll
be days When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to
praise You Jesus, bring the rain

---Bring The Rain- Mercy Me

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you listened....beautiful post and so many are going to be blessed by it.

    ReplyDelete