Sunday, January 10, 2010

Feathering the nest...

I've been feathering a lot lately...

Not sure if it's the excitement of the wedding
having our own place
or the simple fact that I love to shop

Regardless...

I could not resist this beautiful bedding




It was on sale...

Does that count for something?

I also scored some pretty scchhwweet wedding shoes tonight at T.J's

for a mere $40

They are soooo FUN!!!

I would show you pic but they are peep toes

which means well manicured toe nails

which mine are NOT

actually they could use a good pedi

Maybe tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. how fun for you to score a deal on the shoes
    & these linens are amazing!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously....tjmaxx is the place for shoes lately!!!
    I can't wait to see the peep toes in person.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heels - I wish I could still wear them! My two daughter in laws do - they're my fashion statement! Lol. The linens are kool! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHere in tarnation is that great bedding from...yay, do share!

    ReplyDelete