- Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
- Share "10 honest things" about myself.
- Present this award to 7 other people whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
- Tell those 7 people they've been awarded the HONEST SCRAP AWARD.
2. When I was six years old I was hospitalized for 2 1/2 weeks due to an infected lymph node in my neck. They removed the lymph node and I ended up with septicemia. It was a very traumatic experience. To this day I am terrified of Doctors and needles.
3. Due to my phobia of needles I recently passed out while getting a shot at the family doctor.... EMBARRASSING!
4. I am marrying the love of my life in 247 days.
5. My mom is my best friend. We talk 2 or 3 times a day at least. I don't know what I would do without her.
6. I want to become a better christian.
7. Apparently I do this really weird thing with my chin... My mom and Mr. R say it looks like a chicken gobbler. I think it must be a nervous habit along with nail biting.
8. I shave my legs everyday, I know it takes a lot of time but I can't stand that scratchy feeling.
9. I drive a standard, always have... My next car however will not be a standard and it will have heated leather seat!! :)
10. I've moved every year for the past five years so I am looking forward to getting married and settling down.
I know I was only supposed to give you 10 but.... I was not elected Homecoming Queen by my small high school of roughly 500 people. However my dear friend Kasey, who goes by many names.... uhhhmmm hmmm tooth fairy was.
So now I would like to present yet another award to her and a few others......