Monday, September 28, 2009

The Wedding Planner....

Do you remember how I said I had some exciting news to share?!?

Meet the wedding planner.

Elizabeth Demos

I stumbled upon her while browsing blogland.

You can't imagine how excited I was when I saw this


From the moment we talked I knew she was the one...

Kinda of sounds like we are soul mates huh? I think so. At least, our souls align when it comes to style and design.

Liz is a shop owner, a talented photo stylist, and a fabulous event designer. Her work has graced the pages of Country living and Savannah Magazine.

Visit her flickr site to see her work on Halli & Adam's wedding.

I can't wait to share more details as the story unfolds.

7 comments:

  1. It's gonna be a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!!!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...thanks for sharing this off to visit the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting for you! I love her work & her shop looks lovely!
    Happy planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing!
    I can't wait to see everything in PERSON!!!
    yipeee.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!! so excited for you, that pictures is worth a thousand words! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay that you made announcement so I could too on my Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to stop by and say how fun it was to be there today with Kasey when she got the wand from you and Jerri that Janet made! Too funny! It really is a cool wand...tooth fairy complete!!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete